Thank you CuriousC, i saw this and totally had to do it! so here goes:
Are you deeply in love with your spouse or boyfriend/girlfriend? If you are, let’s try how well you remember the moments of your life with him. But before you put yourself in the hot seat please read the rules of this tag first.
1. This tag should be passed on to your friends.
2. Visit the blog of the person you’ve got this tag.
3. Leave a comment on her/his tag post. Be sure to thank her/him for this tag.
4. Highlight and link all the list of people who accepted this tag by visiting their blog site.
5. There are 10 questions that you need to answer but you will be the one to write the 10th question for the next person you want to pass this tag. Here are the questions. Be honest with your answers.
1. How did you meet your husband/wife or boyfriend/girlfriend?
funny enough, match.com
2. Where did you go on your first date?
we had been talking for about a week or so and decided to go out, kevin wanted to do something different so asked if i would be game for a haunted house then a movie or something like that. i had never been to a a haunted house and really didn’t like the idea of being purposely scared but i said sure. mind you i had just finished having a little surgery and the first night i could wear jeans was that date. we met for the haunted house, then spent hours, i do not remember how many, at starbucks just talking, then we made it to a late showing of flags of our fathers-he got me right away with the total history nerd thing!
3. When was your first intimate kiss?
our first date was on a friday, two days later we went to mystic and that was the kiss that stopped the world
4. How many girlfriends/boyfriends he/she had in the past? Do you honestly know?
three, but i do not ask much, rocky past that if he needs to share he will, i love him just the same
5. What is his/her ethnicity?
6. What is his/her favorite food?
food in general is always a good thing, but kevin has a bit of a sweet tooth and loves cookies and chocolate
7. What is he/she like if he/she is mad?
depends on the situation, if he is super frustrated at nick there is yelling, but most of the time he is very in control of his emotions and is able to talk things out, not sure if that is my influence or not
8. What are the things he/she did you thought is the most romantic thing he’d/she’d ever done?
there is always something little and thoughtful, like taking me to the carousel, or hiking or the gentle kiss i get in the morning
9. Describe how he/you proposed to you.
there has been no proposal yet, there has been talk and i know there is a ring in the works, not sure when i will see it, considering all of our money is going to our trip to seattle and a new clutch for his car…
10. What has been the biggest surprise about your signifigant other since you’ve been together?
some things may take longer than others, but i have never met anyone who will say something is going to happen/i will make this happen, and actually see it come to fruition.
so there you have it!