Hello 2008, one quick question where did 2007 go? in the past 12 very short months i:
- started a complelty new life
- moved across state, well lets face it the state is not that big!
- traveled more than i have since moving out here
- saw more concerts and baseball games in one year than my entire life
- watched my sis get her masters in forensic psychology…yup that!
- learned that i am much stronger than i ever thought i was
i have no complaints, everything is going well, its a learning process but its one that i haven’t had much trouble getting used to. but it was a quick year, maybe too quick, when was that point when school started to go quicker rather than slower, and how old was i when i started feeling like it was just christmas, a month ago? i am not sure, and i am not really sure that i would want to go back to that point, however i am still curious. so for 2008 i have some ideas, i dont really ever make resolutions, i think that causes too much stress and ultimalte feelings of dissapointment when you cannot come through with all of them, so here are my ideas:
- grow thicker skin (apparently a requirement when dealing with an 11 year old)
- clean the fuzzy mold from the bathroom on a more consistent bases
- get into grad school
- enjoy every day
- loose ten pounds…just because that is what everyone says!
- stay in touch more with people whom i love but dont see everyday
- become a culinary master…(hey ideas dreams…whatever)
- contemplate becoming a hypermiler…yes i said hypermiler and just to let everyone know about how funny this whole concept is, here is a link to the funniest article i have read in a while, seriously, tears: http://www.motherjones.com/news/feature/2007/01/king_of_the_hypermilers.html
- i hope that works, heres another idea, become more savy with the blog…
so really no big plans for 2008, if anyone is wondering, i have been clued in that a certain someone is going to “blindside” me with a certain question. i wont know or see when its coming. however i do know and see the bank account, so something has already been purchased or he is REALLY crafty. so here is too a fab 2008!!