a couple winters ago a squirrel gave up and froze on the sidewalk, now i feel that they are nothing more than rats with better fur coats, however they are somewhat cute i guess, but the way this one was laid out over a pile of snow with no visible wounds was rather comical and it looked as if it just ran across the street then decided that life was just too much and went kaput. well my good friend hallie, who also found the humor in the carnage found this picture: and it made my day!
Poor little guy!
another great thing that hallie has is this free association thing, and since i am not really working on anything right now, i figured i would do this weeks edition of it as well, Thanks hallie!!
- Cluster :not to steal hallies, but the f word following that word is the perfect description for anything dirty, messy, disorganized…
- Announcement :engaged…not yet, but i have my suspscions
- Respect :work…at earning it!
- Incident :report…paperwork that covered my butt working with the special people
- Accordion :fold, or a really cool book desing
- Drunk : college
- If :books, full of “if” questions
- Dexter :laboratory…too much cartoon network
- Wedding :white, i know the mystery is gone but still i will be wearing white, thats all the thought i have put into that.
- Gambling :Mohegan Sun, and the gone fishing slot machine that has paid me lots and lots of money!!
so thanks for all that, makes my groggy brain start to think a little bit. besides the dog barking we had an incident with nick last night, he told us about a little altercation he was in at the beginning of december, so i had to be “parent” and play the pro,con game.
Pro: nick told us about the incident on his own…
Con: it was two months later!!
no more ps3, his idea of punishment for two weeks!