- the butterflies in my stomach every time he calls, or comes home, or wakes up.
- the way he runs his fingers through my hair as we watch the history channel.
- the fact he enjoys the history channel with me!
- the little tuft of hair that sticks up when he takes his winter hat off,
- the way he smells… all the time.
- the way he calls me baby, i never thought i would like that.
- the way he genuinely wants to take care of me
- the way he interacts with his son, the one he has spent so much time trying to get full time.
- his laugh.
- when he plays his guitar and accomplishes a new chord or song
- the wrinkles around his eyes when he smiles.
- the fact he values my opinion.
- his genorosity
- the way he has taught me how love should really feel.
- all of his thoughts of how we will be in years to come,
- the fact he thinks of the future
- the way he is protective
- the way he is with hobbes
Happy Valentines Day!