so i saw another interview by the fabulous Elizabeth and had to request questions from her as well: so here goes:
1. If you could have lunch with any three people (alive/dead/real/ficticious), who would they be and why?
stephen ambrose-because he is an amazing author who died way too young, michelle obama because i find her fascinating and benjamin franklin to ask him if he really was a ladies man in france.
2. What is on your bedside table?
a depression glass bowl with bracelets in it, alarm clock that i hate, glasses when i am sleeping because i am blind as a bat and sometimes my phone…i think, oh and lots of dust!
3. What is the last book you read that you would recommend to someone and why?
Richard Ohman-Selling Culture, it was just really fascinating in a history nerd sort of way.
4. If you could try anything and NOT fail, what would you attempt?
being a large animal vet-i failed miserably at chemistry…always wanted to work with horses.
5. What is the worst injury you ever had?
injury? well i am a clutz so i would have to say in highschool when i fell off my horse got a concussion and probably messed up my back more than i am willing to admit, i do not remember how i got home, the rest of the evening or most of the following day at school-until i asked the trainer before our basketball game if having a swollen throat feeling after hitting my head was a bad thing…followed by a huge WHAT! and a prompt ride to the ER.