so i found a list of little things on another website and it was titled GiST. i did a little digging to find that stood for Grace In Small Things. i think it is a great idea and figured it would be good to have those things in writing.
1. the baby robins outside my co-workers window are thriving, they have their eyes open and more feathers.
2. the weather is becoming absolutely gorgeous and there is a prospect of sitting at nicks game tomorrow night not in the rain.
3. nick made the travel team he tried out for which means lots of baseball for the next couple of months-i couldn’t be prouder that he pulled it off!
4. in just over a week, my best friend from college will be here, the east coast, at my house. then we will go to see dave at fenway. i CANNOT wait!
5. there were nice people at the laundry mat who held the door for me when i was carrying in insane amounts of laundry.
6. hobbes because, well he is just so damn cute
7. falling asleep next to kevin while listening to the game on the radio
8. having a sense of security
9. knowing my sister will be just fine even though she did tell the state of new jersey to go suck it! i am so proud of her!
10. support from my family for anything we do
Happy Hump Day!