- it is kevins birthday today! i made cupcakes last night and am really excited for this work day to end so i can spend time with my honey, because he is the best any girl could ask for!
- in less than one week my best friend from michigan will be here, we have a whole array of exciting things planned including but not limited to a baseball game at legends field, dropping a middle schooler off at school and perhaps a tour of the bustling metropolis of newington.
- but then we get to go to boston…and see dave matthews…at fenway park!
- after a few harrowing weeks of checking my email over and over then receiving panicked emails from classmates about how the professor did not receive the final paper that was due May 10th i had to send off a panicked email myself, and found out this morning and i quote “the paper was great! A-” he apologized for not sending a confirmation that he had gotten it and he promised to send comments later on. not that i was loosing entire nights of sleep over this…but still
- the four robins that were nested outside of my co-workers window have all flown the nest, i never thought that process was so quick, the last one kinda lingered for a day or so and while another co-worker and i watched kinda urging it to take the leap, i made the comment ‘if it doesn’t work out you can always move back home!’ to which my co-worker busts out laughing (he is an older gentleman with experience in that area…)
Heres to wishing everyone a safe and happy long weekend!! bring on the summer!