- i think if you are a dental hygienists, there should be rules to follow such as; no humming, don’t ask questions while you are digging in my mouth…i certainly cannot answer them, and be sure your breath smells good, the mask you are wearing only covers up so much.
- i think that shorter work weeks are really longer work weeks in disguise.
- i think about how different my life would be if I hadn’t a)moved to connecticut. b) had surgery. and c) still lived with my parents.
- i think it is CRAZY that i was at a baseball game last night and had a conversation with two other mothers about laundry, cooking, and turning 40. that last bit didn’t so much apply to me and one of them did turn to me and say something along the lines of wanting to poke my eye out with a fork. (apparently at 40 you no longer care to appease everyone and aggression is an acceptable form of conversation.)
- i think i have never been a huge fan of tiffanys jewlery, espcially the charms that are big, clunky and have the brand name all over them, however my sister and i had an entire conversation about their keys…which i adore…have no idea how to drop that hint, not that we have money for anything like that but they are just gorgeous.
- i think my sister quitting her job in jersey and moving to new york with the boyfriend was one huge/brave move and i wish her all the best.
- i think my dad is not ready for retirement and will soon wear a pacing path around the house in order to not die of boredom, but i also think this is temporary and he will be back to the grind in no time!
- i think my teeth are so clean right now, i could see my reflection in them if i looked really really hard, i guess that is what i get from a humming, interrogating, halitosis suffering dental hygienist.