- there are spiders in the bathroom at work. they have built a lovely little web, encased an unfortunate victim and seem to be hunkering down for the winter. i think perhaps we should name them…
- the white trash family that lives below us has decided to spread their crap not only in the stairwell but also outside our front door. currently there are four bikes, two car seats and a half inflated wadding pool PILED outside our front door. i think its safe to say this is a violation of not only the lease but also fire codes…i am sick of looking at it and even sicker of walking around this pile o crap. i have written and called the landlord to no avail, i may come home one night from school and get super energized by throwing the crap away…would that be wrong?
- i am not sure, but i think, just maybe, i saw snow today…it shouldnt come as a surprise but this year i am finding myself very reluctant to deal with winter. february break cannot come soon enough!
- i have to interview a collector for class. for a fleeting moment i thought perhaps i would interview my sister who currently collects cows, but started her hoarding collecting with bazooka joe wrappers, page a day calendars and rocks. but then i realized that would probably be more appropriate for a psych class rather than an american studies class. anyone collect anything???
- i cannot wait for the weekend for no other fact then i get to sleep in until at least eight o clock. that little tidbit and the fact that every time i crouch down i have to make a noise leads me to believe that i am in fact, getting old. that and the absolute disgust/annoyance i get when i see undergrad students all dressed up in their name brand latest styles talking on their iphones using phrases i have no idea what they mean, really makes me think i should go home early, drink some fiber and read the newspaper…GAH