my very funny friend and hero because she lives with many boys, Karen, tagged me in the Hershey’s Better Basket Blog Hop! this is just more proof that chocolate does indeed make the world a sweeter place!!
The rules and how to participate in something festive…
HERSHEY’S BETTER BASKET BLOG HOP RULES
- Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
- Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
- Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
- Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
- Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
- Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
- Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.
And this is who i am tagging…
Mandy because she knows the difference…( and is totally awesome in so many ways that i cannot wait to meet her!)
Nora because everyone knows chocolate helps with studying…
and anyone else who would like to play along…