pretty interesting questions this week…Thanks Chelsea!!
1. If your name was a verb, what would “to Chelsea” mean? (Insert your own name though…)-“To Jen” would be to break/smash or somehow wound yourself in a way that normal, non-clumsy people could not achieve. For instance…breaking your arm during a basketball game because you were running backwards and tripped over your own feet (or the line as i like to claim!)
2. What myth have you always wanted to prove or bust?– I am not sure if this should be proven or busted, but the myth that intrigues me the most is the “things happen in three’s” myth…does anyone else ever witness this?
3. If you had the ability to get a message out to the entire world, what would you say?– Slow Down…
4. I know you’ve answered a similar question before, but it’s been awhile. Please name your current top 10 blogs.-ohhh this could be tough… 1) Knowing the Difference 2)Walking Through the Rain 3)These Little Moments 4) Mommy Wants Vodka 5) Vast Public Indifference 6)Grumbles and Grunts 7) Better After 8) Hooked on Houses 9) Roots and Rings 10) Take These Chances of course there are many more and these are in no specific order but they are all ones that I look forward to reading.
5. Do you have a junk drawer?– um? Yes. And I will leave it at that…
6. Bottled water or tap?– Dont care as long as it is cold!
7. As a kid, did you have a favorite Biblical story?– I was always fascinated by Noah’s Ark and how on gods green earth he fit two of EVERY. SINGLE. ANIMAL. on one boat!
8. What is your favorite black and white movie?– Stalag 13. The movie that The Great Escape and Hogans Heros is based on…yes i know this seals my nerdom!
9. Aside from your engagement/wedding rings, what is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own? Does it have a story behind it?-This may be cliché but one of my absolute favorite pieces is my Pandora Bracelet. Two Valentines ago, Kevin and I agreed to not get each other anything because we were taking Nick up to Boston. The morning before we left he surprised me with the bracelet and three charms, one with hearts, a Murano Glass bead, and the letter N.
10. What sports/activites do you hope your kids will be involved in? (Answer for both a boy and a girl)-baseball!!!