So we got back from our trip to indiana and it was a great time, we had deep fried turkey (hey we were really close to kentucky) and lots of other food, good times spent with family and then went to st. louis, what a cool place that is! we got to see the body world exhibit, went to the zoo and of course stopped by the arch. it was great. As for the flying…it was a piece of cake, busiest travel day of the year my ass! of course when we got back i became infected with the plague, monday was all sneezing and tuesday i could only hold my head up for half a day at work, yesterday i spent in a fog on the couch, havent slept that much in years, so today i am back at work with only half a cinder block on my head, hopefully i can make it through the whole day. so i have been tagged by hallie, havent quite figured out how to link to her and really not sure of seven people to tag but i am rather excited to go along, so here goes:
1) Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself.
3) Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4) Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. i love the midwest, but i never thought that i would miss dunkin donuts so much, hell any place with coffee for that matter, i dont remember having no coffee out there.
2. i have a severe addiction to chapstick.
3. i miss getting dressed up in a corset for the coldest night of the year and walking around gossiping about Mr. Jennings and Mrs. Palmer. its that time of year again and i think we have all hung it up…booo
4. this past thanksgiving was the first time i spent it away from my sister and parents, it was hard but good all at the same time.
5. my sister and i used to have stuffed animal fights in our room, that was after we played olympic gymnasts and would do somer saults between our two beds..really surprised we didnt break our necks.
6. when i was in college maggie and i used to use cans and a basketball to go “bowling” in the hallways! our neighbors loved it!
7. i really love my little family and only hope for the best!!
so there it is, the plague has come back and i am not sure how much longer i can stay up!!!