so its been a while since i updated an ‘about you’ type page and since i don’t really want to commit to a certain number and i have already completed the alphabet, i am going with bullets of random things, of course this will be an on going list…
- i have just finished my first year of grad school working towards a masters in american studies with a focus on musuems and communities.
- which ties nicely into i work in a museum as the finance person
- which is funny because i have no financial background to speak of just a history background…hummmm
- my fiance and i are navigating the brutal waters of teenagerdom with his son. so far we have only hit a few rough patches, however if i remember right, when i was a teenager i hated the world for no reason, i am sure we will experience the same. exact. thing.
- i have been living in connecticut for almost six years, it was the worst and best move ever made. worst because i left behind my life, best because i have created something even better here that would have never happened in michigan.
- almost five years ago i had gastric bypass surgery and lost over 150 pounds or as i like to say, a backstreet boy. however i still have my original license because i am cheap and don’t want to pay for another one, the picture on there is a good reminder of where i came from however it is proving to be more and more difficult to fly with it.